Front of House Assistant
We are looking for people to join our award-winning café team at The old glasshouse.
If you are a Front of House Assistant and love working with people or want to learn how to be a Front of House Assistant serving our delicious award-winning food, then please get in touch.
Job Description – Front of House Assistant
Flexible shift patterns ideal for those with limited hours.
- Daily hours can vary from 6 hours per day up to 8 hours per day
- Weekly hours can vary from 6 hours per week up to 40 hours per week.
You will be greeting customers, taking orders, serving hot specials, afternoon teas and tasty cakes from our state-of-the-art open pass kitchen and drinks from the bar.
Less experienced? We give initial and ongoing in-house training to help those with the potential but who may not have the required experience.
The café is open between 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. Monday to Sunday.
Does this sound like you?
- Like people, like to smile, like to share your smile with customers
Then we need to talk.
- As a company we believe in ongoing training and recruit from within for permanent positions when they become available.
- We do not normally operate in the evenings.
- We are closed on key holidays such as Easter Sunday and Christmas Day.
- We do not operate on split shifts.
- We offer free staff car parking, a staff discount scheme and a share in tips.
Click the link below to apply - Good Luck