A Covid Secure Experience
Help us stay COVID Secure. We have a range of measures and customer protocols in store to help keep our customers and team safe.
As of July 19, in line with the easing of Government restrictions, we will be making a few changes. Here's what you can expect:
The Garden Centre
- It will be a personal choice to wear a facemask for both our customers and staff
- Cleaning and hand sanitiser stations will still be available
- PVC shields at tills and the information desk will stay in place
- Our one way toilet system will no longer be enforced
- Face coverings will be personal choice.
- Test & Trace will no longer be needed, however QR codes will be left on the tables for customers to use as their own discretion.
- Cash payments will be returning.
- There are no limits on table numbers or table spacing so it becomes staff discretion as to if we can accommodate groups. However, a healthy distance should still be kept were possible.
- Bookings can now be taken for 6 people or more ONLY.
- Despite rules eliminating social distancing we still expect staff to keep a healthy distance from each other and customers were possible.
- All cleaning, sanitising and hygiene policies remain.