Help us stay COVID Secure. We have a range of measures and customer protocols in store to help keep our customers and team safe.
Social distancing measures
We are working to 2 metre distancing across all the garden centre. That means we must ration the space we have and ask you to respect: -
- No dogs
- Children must stay by your side
- No groups
- Toilets are regularly cleaned and operates a one way system
At times we will use counting, queues and one-way systems to help control numbers and flow.
Hand Sanitiser and Anti Bacterial Spray is available at the entrance of the garden centre and the Old Glasshouse Café. Hot water and soap is available in the toilets. Please use them to sanitise your hands before you enter and during your visit.
Tills and Loyalty Scheme
- Please follow our instructions at the till when paying
- To claim your points, you must present your loyalty card before payment
- Contactless payment is the safest option, but we will still accept cash
Please follow the latest government guidance on face coverings which currently asks those that can wear them whilst in our garden centre do so.
The Old Glasshouse Café
- Please scan our NHS TEST AND TRACE QR code
- Table service only
- Maximum group of six
- Face coverings in line with government guidance
- Contactless payment at your table only
Coletta & Tyson is classed as an essential retailer. Click here to find out more why gardening is so essential.