5 Tips for the perfect BBQ
We’ve spoken with our Head Chef, Lee on how to create the perfect BBQ. Here’s five tips on how you can wow your guests this summer with your BBQ:
- Firstly you need to start with good quality produce, our fresh BBQ Pack includes locally sourced quality meat. For £24.99 our BBQ pack includes sausages, burgers and bacon for a family of four, plus lots of extras for burgers and a side of coleslaw.
- Avoid fridge chill, take out your meat 20 minutes before barbecuing as the coldness could result in the outside burning but the centre is left uncooked.
- Why not try to inject more flavour into your meat by marinating the night before? I use BBQ, Piri Piri, Teriyaki and Cajun spice which are all fantastic flavours for a BBQ!
- Corn on the cob is a great addition to any BBQ. I like to place my corn on some foil and add some butter with a sprinkle of salt, then wrap it up and put it straight on the BBQ turning occasionally. It’s very very tasty!
- Ever tried using herbs on a BBQ? I find rosemary is ideal and you can use them in different ways. Try using the leaves to scatter over the hot coals give the natural aroma to infuse your meat or vegetables. You can also use the strong straight stems for your kebab skewers and its super sustainable.